This warranty is limited to Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors, at its option, repairing and/or replacing. At Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors, we are proud of the quality and craftsmanship, of our windows and doors, and are pleased to offer you the following Full Lifetime Warranty on our products for materials and labor from the date of purchase at no additional cost to you.
Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors, when installed in your new custom* home or remodeling/replacement application, are warranted to be free of defects in materials that may unreasonably affect their performance in normal use. This warranty is to the original purchaser for as long as they own and occupy their single-family home. In the event the original homeowner sells their home, Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors will offer this warranty to the new homeowner for up to ten (10) years from the original purchase date of the product, provided the subsequent purchaser continues to own and occupy the home.
*NOTE: This warranty does not cover windows and doors that are sold for the following use: commercial buildings, multifamily housing, or any type of new construction installation in tract housing. Product used in these types of installations will be warranted for ten (10) years from the original purchase date of the product.
Every effort is made to ensure that your new Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors remain trouble free year after year. Of course, some circumstances are beyond Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors control and are not covered by this warranty.
The following items are NOT covered by this warranty:
1. Improper installation, use or maintenance.
2. Small scratches, marks, slight glass curvature or other minor imperfections in the glass or vinyl.
3. Failures due to product modifications or window shading devices (e.g., glass tinting, security systems, improper painting or staining, insulated window coverings, etc.).
4. Water infiltration other than because of a defect in manufacturing or materials.
5. Normal wear and tear (e.g., natural fading, etc.) This includes natural weathering of exterior color finishes.
6. Corrosion of hardware and painted surfaces in coastal areas.
7. Incidental and consequential damage.
8. Chemical burns/yellowing due to use of harsh cleaning products of other agents.
9. Damage caused by wind, rain earthquakes, floods, natural disasters or other “acts of God”.
10. Damage caused by abuse, misuse, house settling or vandalism.
11. Any costs associated with the use of scaffolding or lifts.
12. Any painted finish on vinyl installed in Desert Areas.
Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors warrants that the vinyl sash and frame members will be free from defects such as cracking, peeling, flaking, or blistering. NOTE: Any exterior painted finish on vinyl and the finish on aluminum is limited to ten (10) years only.
Screens: 30 Days
Screens are warranted against defects in material for a period of thirty (30) days from the delivery/installation date. Replacement screens will be delivered to the nearest Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors dealer/distributor.
Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors reserves the right to discontinue or change any product it manufactures. If the part or component of the product originally installed is not available and Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors determines to make replacement, Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors shall have the right to substitute such part or component designated by Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors to be of equal quality and price.
Lifetime Warranty valid on Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors products purchased after January 1st, 2013 defective parts (color matching not guaranteed) in lieu of repair or replacement. Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refund the amount paid by the original single-family homeowner for the product (excluding installation cost).
Condensation, Mold and Mildew Condensation on the glass is a natural result of excessive moisture in the house and does not indicate a defective product or faulty installation.
Maintaining proper household humidity levels may prevent problems such as mold, mildew, and related health risks. In no event shall Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors be liable for any damages, including special incidental or consequential damages, resulting from condensation, mold, or mildew.
Pure Vinyl Windows manufactures complete window and door products and does not manufacture glass, hardware, insulation, vinyl, and other parts and raw material. The original competent parts and raw material manufacturer cannot be held liable for any product damage or transportation-related defects resulting from redistribution after initial delivery.
Once the glass is insulated into an IG unit and hardware is installed on a Pure Vinyl Windows product, and the customer takes delivery, it becomes the customer’s responsibility to report issues with the product. Pure Vinyl Windows does not warranty post-delivery blemishes, scratches, coating scratches etc.
Due to the manufacturing process, the stock glass may inherently have imperceptible marks and blemishes. Flaws that customers could not have caused may be covered under the original product manufacturer’s warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or implied warranties. This warranty is only applicable in the contiguous U.S.A. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from state to state. This warranty may not be changed or modified by any representative of the manufacturer or its dealers.
All claims must include the following information:
– Description of the product such as the exterior color, unit size or inside visible glass measurements
– Name and address of dealer/distributor
– A detailed description of the suspected defect and where the product is installed
– Proof of purchase and date of purchase
– Your name, address, and telephone number clean water
Caring For Your New Window and Door
Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors uses high quality materials, parts and workmanship, providing outstanding windows and patio doors. Proper usage, cleaning and maintenance will result in many years of “like new” performance.
- As with all painted finishes, natural weathering will occur over time. Use a soft wet brush or absorbent cloth to carefully remove debris form painted surfaces and periodically wash with mild soap solution and water
- Sliding door rollers may be adjusted for proper height clearances. These rollers can be adjusted with a screwdriver through access holes in either the end or side of the sliding panel bottom part
- Check sliding door lock strike placement after adjusting the door rollers. This adjustment can be made by loosening screw fasteners, moving strike plate and tightening. Re-check for proper lock operation.
- Make sure exterior weep holes are not obstructed by debris
- Use a small soft brush, like an old toothbrush, to clear weep hole openings as needed
- Keep the lower sill channel clean and free of dirt and debris
- Apply a small amount of spray lubricant to rollers on movable window/door panel(s), wiping off any excess
- Clean glass and frame members with a mild soapy solution and rinse with clean water (a mild glass cleaner may be used) DO NOT USE steel wool, abrasive cleaners, wire brushes, petroleum base solvent s, corrosive materials, acetone or thinner
- Screens may be vacuumed to remove dust or may be washed with a soft brush and a mild soapy solution, then rinsed with
- Tracks must be clean of debris to maintain proper drainage.
Use of any petroleum based or corrosive materials on insulated glass surfaces is not recommended. This includes oil-based lubricants. These products may damage the insulating properties used in the window and may void all warranties.
Tinting or placing foil on internal side of doors and windows can cause excessive heat gain and can result in damaging insulated glass
For further information or to make a claim, please contact Pure Vinyl Windows & Doors dealer/distributor who supplied the product. If unavailable or unknown to you, call Pure Vinyl Windows Customer Service at 714-888-4852